By making a booking with Mindshift Escape Rooms or using the facilities you acknowledge that you understand and agree to our terms and conditions.
- Condition of Entry: You read, accept and comply with, the Terms and Conditions of Mindshift Escape Rooms and sign a waiver prior to using our facilities.
- Liability: You agree to be liable to Mindshift Escape Rooms for any damage or loss caused by your actions (not within the scope of normal participation) as a participant (for example but not limited to damaging, misplacing or destroying) or caused by you to another person’s property. Mindshift Escape Rooms is not responsible for any loss or damage to your property.
- Game play: The game does not require the use of any excessive force or physical abilities such as but not limited to running, jumping, crawling or striking. You accept that deliberate, inappropriate or excessive use of force may result in the termination of the experience without refund and will make you liable for any damages or loss.
- Confidentiality: You are bound to keep all details of the experience confidential as to preserve the experience for others. Without permission from Mindshift Escape Rooms you agree not to disclose videos, photos, business or technical information of the experience for example but not limited to game play, puzzle design, room design and puzzle solutions. This information is confidential and must not be disclosed in any manner.
- Copyright: All aspects of the game, imagery, content and information are the property of Mindshift Escape Rooms. You may not copy, reproduce, adapt, translate, publish, transfer, distribute or sell any information or imagery that we consider confidential without prior and written consent from us.
- Refusal of Entry: Mindshift Escape Rooms reserves the right to refuse entry to you if it is deemed that you are a danger to yourself, others or Mindshift Escape Rooms staff or facilities.
- Health Conditions: WARNING! For safety, you should be in good health and free from conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. It is your responsibility to manage your safety and if in doubt you should contact Mindshift Escape Rooms staff or a medical professional.
- Medical Treatment: You authorise Mindshift Escape Rooms to take any necessary steps required to protect your welfare in the case of personal injury and you agree to cover the costs of any medical treatment or ambulance transportation.
- Safety Signs: You agree to adhere to any safety signs placed around the venue or instructions directed at all times.
- Being late and No-shows: If you are late to a booking your allocated time for the experience will be reduced by the amount you are late to allow Mindshift Escape Rooms to keep to schedule. If you are any more that 30 minutes late the session will be deemed a no show and no refund will be given.
- Refunds: Bookings are final. No refunds are offered for no-shows. Rescheduling will not be given if the notification occurs within 48 hours of the booking. No-shows or refusal of entry are deemed to be a cancellation and will not be provided a refund.
- Amendments to Booking: You agree that changes to your bookings can not occur unless we provide you in writing, authorising the changes and that it is no later than 48 hours prior to the booking. Requests to amend a booking outside of the 48hour window are subject to Mindshift Escape Rooms discretion and may be eligible for re-scheduling.
- Vouchers: When a voucher is purchased you agree to the following:
Vouchers are purchased on a complete experience based on the number of persons admitted to the experience and therefore have no prescribed monetary value
Vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase
Vouchers cannot be reimbursed for the remaining value should fewer people attend.
Vouchers can not be cancelled or redeemed for cash or credit
Voucher bookings cancelled prior to 48 hours before the booking will only be rescheduled
Vouchers bookings that are cancelled within 48 hours of the booking will only be rescheduled and not eligible for any refund
- Under 13: Persons under the age of 13 are permitted entry into the Mindshift Escape Room experience however they must be accompanied by at least one authorised guardian. The authorised guardian agrees to supervise the persons under the age of 13 at all times and is bound by the Terms and Conditions on the child’s behalf. The authorised guardian must be at least 18 years old.
Rooms are suitable only for children aged 5 and above (with the exception of limited edition children specific rooms as advertised from time to time) and therefore children under this age are not able to participate. A reduced rate is offered for children 5 years to 12 years old.
- Video Surveillance: You consent to the use of video surveillance for the use of assistance within the experience, safety instructions or to make claims when necessary of damages to the property or facilities of Mindshift Escape Rooms.
- Promotional photos: Should you choose to use our photo booth or have us take photos of you, you give consent for us to use these photos for promotional purposes for example but not limited to use on social media
- Alcohol and Drugs: We reserve the right to refuse entry to the experience if you are reasonably suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Food and Drink: No external food and drink are permitted at any time unless by prior arrangement and authorised by Mindshift Escape Rooms management.
- Dangerous Items: Dangerous items such as lighters, sharp objects and matches are not permitted
- Mobile Phones: Mobile phones must not be used while partaking in the experience.
- Smoking: Smoking is strictly not allowed within Mindshift Escape Rooms premises.
These terms and conditions work in conjunction with our Group booking terms and conditions
1. Read our terms and conditions.
2. Acknowledgement: Payment of your deposit is acknowledgement and agreement to all the Booking Terms & Conditions.
3. Final Attendance & Payment: Confirmation of final numbers attending your function must be received by Mindshift Escape Rooms no less than 5 working days prior to your event. It is the responsibility of the guest representative to contact Mindshift Escape Rooms to confirm final numbers. Should confirmation not be received, the minimum attendance + 50% will be taken as final. Final payment will be based on the attendance as confirmed by the Client or as based on the formula for non-confirmation and is due no later than 5 working days before the function. Agreements outside of this will only be at Mindshift Escape Rooms discretion.
4. Cancellation/Rescheduling: Bookings are final and there are no refunds for cancellations at any time, or for a reduction in numbers after the final numbers are confirmed. Bookings may be rescheduled for notice given before 2 weeks prior to your function, at the discretion of management and subject to availability. Should your booking be re-scheduled, it will incur a $75 re-schedule administration fee.
5. Catering: Catering must be confirmed no later than 5 working days before your function. Change requests or dietary requirements to your catering order within 5 working days of the event are not guaranteed. External food or drink items brought onto the premises will only be allowed by prior arrangement and discretion of Mindshift Escape Rooms
7. Prices: Prices are current at the time of quotation and are subject to change by Mindshift Escape Rooms. All prices quoted include GST.
8. Session times: The timing of your function is set and confirmed in your event plan. Your group booking will start and finish according to the timing as set out in your event plan. You only have access to the venue (based on your booking inclusions) for the time set out in your event plan. Time outside of your booking may be booked by other guests and therefore no guarantee is made that you can use the venue outside of your booking times.
9. Late arrival: Late arrival of any of your guests or your group in whole may result in a time reduction of your game, inclusions or function space.
10. Damages: Mindshift Escape Rooms reserves the right to refuse game play or remove anyone from the premises engaging in inappropriate, dangerous or damaging behaviour. The guest and/or guest representative may be held financially responsible for damage caused by abovementioned behaviour to any contents or property owned, or in the care of Mindshift Escape Rooms.
11. Refusal of Service: Mindshift Escape Rooms take the Responsible Service of Alcohol seriously. We therefore reserve the right to refuse service to any minors, or any patrons who appear intoxicated. We also reserve the right to refuse game admission to patrons who appear to be intoxicated. Individuals who have been refused service or game play will be required to leave the premises immediately. Mindshift Escape Rooms reserves the right to request the guests to have mandatory security for any functions it deems necessary
12. Liability: If Mindshift Escape Rooms has reason to believe that a function will affect the smooth running of the business, its security or reputation it reserves the right to cancel the function without liability.
13. Signage and decorating: Mindshift Escape Rooms allow freestanding and independent decorator or signage items (banners, balloons, table centres etc) only to be displayed for your booking. No table scatters. All items must be packed up and removed from the view of guests immediately after your booking concludes to avoid disruption to following bookings. Mindshift Escape Rooms are happy to hold onto these items for collection later by agreement. No liability will be taken for missing or damaged items whilst in the care of Mindshift Escape Rooms.
These terms and conditions work in conjunction with our general booking terms and conditions.